>Well I seem to be able to write about two posts a weeks at the moment. I’m going to try and aim for three in the new year, but I have so much to do between now and Christmas, that is a bit more of a long term plan!
So without no further ado, here are my 7 Good Things for this, and considering that it’s Christmas week I have a little theme going on here.
1. Snow, snow, snow! I can’t be the only person fervently hoping for a white Christmas can I? These pictures were taken on my way to work this morning. I quite like the blurry effect, and thus I’m going to pretend that it was a deliberate artistic choice designed to demonstrate movement in the landscape and the seasons. Yup. It takes an art GCSE to teach you how to write that kind of crap!
2. An abundance of Christmas puddings. Both my Mum and James’ Nan have made us home made Christmas puddings this year which makes me very happy, as I love the stuff with a passion.
3. Fairy lights. So so pretty.
4. Christmas trees (see above!) And yes I hear you say, but Lindy you are yet to put an angel on the top and what is this, you haven’t wrapped any presents to go underneath either? To which I can only reply that I haven’t had a day off since the 5th of December so my mottos this Christmas go somewhat along the lines of, ‘if it doesn’t come from Amazon, you ain’t getting it’ and ‘blerrg I have no time and need some more sleep!’
6. See this post. My heart has been ripped out by the generousity of people. I think Jenny and the commentators have given away nearly $20000. I could cry. In fact I did.
7. James’ volunteering to do all the Christmas dinner cooking. Although this might have something to do with my inability to cook anything with out burning it, ruining it and generally making a once edible food stuff inedible, I am still incredibly grateful. A relaxing Christmas day is in my future (I sincerely hope).
Happy Christmas week!
Love Lindy xxxx