Isn’t it weird, since being at home off of work the weeks just seem to rush by. I think its because I’ve lost the structure via which I define my time- work. It seems like only yesterday I wrote last weeks instalment of good things. Heres to hoping that my knee gets better and I can go back to work soon (I never though I’d hear myself say that!), but I’m itching for something to do!
Anyhoo, her are the 7 things which have made me smile this week, and thus are good by definition!
1. Flight of the Concords. How can I not have seen this show before??! Its awesome!
2. Sunny days. Please, please, please stay Mr Sun!
3. James, he redecorated both our bathrooms this weekend, and did a fantastic job of it!
4. Toasted bagels with cream cheese and black pepper. It makes me hungry just thinking about them.
5. The physiotherapist released my knee brace at my appointment today to I can practice bending my knee a bit more. (It is unfortunately still very, very weak.)
7. This project, check out the videos they’re fantastic.
Have a great Monday,