Hello Internet! Despite the fact that this day has reneged on its early sunny promise to me and descended in to the pits of greyness this has still been a good day!
1. I’ve gone back to work. This means my knee is getting better. But on the flip side I am tired again. Its a toss up!
2. I’ve been playing the Sims again and I’ve managed to create a multi generational family without my game packing up on me! If you knew the problems I had with my game you would understand my joy!
3. I finished the really excellent book ‘Six Questions of Socrates’ by Christopher Phillips. I highly recommend.
4. I tided my kitchen and possibly created good rice pudding. It is still in the oven so the jury is out, but it is looking hopeful!
5. James brought me a very sweet present when I went back to work!
6. I found out that Doctor Who is coming back at Easter. My love for this program and Matt Smith know no bounds (oh David Tennant I though no one could ever replace you… but yeah ahhhem). So I’m very excited.
7.I had a very nice lunch with my Dad today and I’m going out with my friends this evening. Pretty snazzy.
So I know I’ve been away, so what has been happening that is good in your lives recently my friends?