I had a really nice weekend this week. It was my short weekend at work so I got most of Saturday and all of Sunday off. It was really nice just to relax and chill out for a while, sit in my house, read and play Sims. I think I have an addiction to that game, I just can’t seem to stop!
1. I had a fantastic barbecue with my Dad and Sister on Sunday- beautiful weather, good food and fantastic company- what more can a girl ask for?!
2. I tidied my living room- I really need to be more disciplined in doing this because I love it when it is tidy.
3. This video. I have found this endlessly amusing since I stumbled across it!
4. I have finally started reading a Sherlock Holmes book, amazingly I never read one before and I am enjoying it immensely.
5. I got to work at a different office today so I had a beautiful view of the sea from my desk- wonderful for my productivity. I alway feel better when I can see the sea for some reason!
6. There is a fantastically interesting series on BBC iplayer at the moment. If Walls could Talk: The History of the Home. Its a series taking a look at the history of the home through the four major rooms (bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen). I’m slowly working my way thorough them and they have been really interesting thus far.
7. James has been making me some fantastic pasta dishes this week. I love pasta so I have been a very happy (and full!) girl.
I hope you have had a great week as well. Please tell me in comments what has made your week fantastic!
ps. I forgot my camera today- hence the lack of photos!