I thought I would do this a little differently this week and list 7 things which I have been thankful for this week…
1. I’m thankful that there is food in my cupboards and that my next meal is not in doubt. For too many in the world, this is not a certainty.
2. I’m thankful that I live in country where the printed word is not censored and I can get my hands on high quality works of literature, politics and poetry cheaply and easily.
3. I’m thankful that I live somewhere where political debate is an everyday, encouraged activity.
4. I’m thankful that clean water pours from my taps for pennies, plentiful and cool.
5. I’m thankful that I have the education to make informed choices about my actions and my future. I truly believe that a good education and a curiosity for the world around me is the greatest gift my parents could have given me.
6. I’m thankful that my knee is healing and I can feel myself becoming stronger day by day.
7. I’m thankful for James and for our relationship, having him to come home to is the greatest gift I could ask for.
Please let me know in comments what you are thankful for this week…
ps: You have to the end of the week to enter my giveaway to win a book, tea and chocolate… the recipe for a perfect afternoon!