Well, I’m late again, but shhhhh don’t tell anyone! I had a very bad day yesterday which was made substantially better by James taking me out for dinner to cheer me up, but it does mean that this didn’t get written. But hey Tuesday is the new Monday and brown is the new black and all of that jazz!
1. The sunshine! I’m pretty sure it puts the whole country in a better mood automatically.
2. Andy Murray got to the semi-finals ofWimbledon! I know he was disappointed but I think that’s an excellent result, especially when players like Nadal and Djokovic are in such blistering form.
3. We went for a picnic at the weekend and it was fabulous- good food and good friends- what more could a girl ask for?
I’m so excited about this I have pre-ordered it from the American Amazon so I can get it signed by John Green! I’m so happy its insane. (We’re ignoring the fact it cost me about the same in p+p as the actual book!)
5. I’ve been feeling a little inspired recently on the embroidery front so I should have something pretty to show you tomorrow!
6. It’s a beautiful day to day, James and I brought some posh soup for dinner which should be really nice and then we are going to the gym tonight. All in all its shaping up to be a good day!
7. James. I really don’t know what I would do without him, he makes all these grown up scary decision which I have to make so much easier.
I hope you are all well my friends,